Friday, August 6, 2010

A Brief Interview With Batman


Kevin: You have trained under the deadliest martial artists on the planet. Your wealth and resources dwarf those of some small nations. You are the world's greatest detective, vigilante and overall bad-ass, going toe to toe with the most hardened criminals and demented maniacs in Gotham City. Well Batman, what is missing from this picture?

Batman: Well, I could use a little kid in daisy dukes for some back-up.

Kevin: (gasp) Excuse me.

Batman: You know. I'll dress him up in bright colors to draw the fire of all my enemies, giving me a chance to strike.

Kevin: Batman! What the Hell?

Batman: Nah, dude! It's cool. We'll find an orphan. That way if the Joker beats him to death...well, he was just an orphan.
SIDE KICKS - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
Please take a few seconds to click on the link above, vote for my design and leave a nice comment. :)  Thanks everyone!
Inked w/ W&D series 7

8 colors on light blue tee

No comments:

Post a Comment