Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Season's Greetings from Some Vexing Varmints

What are those pesky Procyons up to anyway?  Are they building snowman with a bit of holiday magic?  Or are they ganking all the goodies off of the Frosty that kid spent all day building?

Let me know what you think in the comments...

Watercolor on Arches cold press watercolor board - Click to Enlarge

Presented above is my 2011 holiday card. If you are looking for a last minute card for friends and family, please feel free to download and print.
Free PDFs: exterior art
                  interior art





Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, glad it's up for debate. Dan & I actually argued about this. I thought they were stealing; Dan thought they were building. He argued 'cause they were in the woods--a kid wouldn't typically build a snowman there. I finally caved when I noticed the grabbing of the coal button. I don't think I a raccoon would have much use for coal. A tophat? Yes. But not coal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either way those varmints is thieves. They're either actively stealing the snowman paraphernalia or they stole it to adorn the snowman. Shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like species profiling to me...

    ReplyDelete