Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I bust my hump all weekend on this report, and she can't even look me in the eye.  What am I to her?  Just a pair of feet?

I should report her, but then I may never get the promotion.  What can I do?


Harassment in the workplace is a complex issue.  

Just ask Bigfoot.

 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bonus Monsters
Here is a little collection of monsters.  Some date back as many as five years, while one of these I created yesterday.  Happy Halloween!

Brush/ink/pen
Brush/ink/pen

digitat
pencil


pen

digital




2 comments:

  1. Very Nice, KB! I love the little spider baby! (the last one)
    -liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz. I designed that little fella for a book a friend of mine wrote - a project I'd love to find time for at some point. I thought he was pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete